MWR InfoSecurity was established in 2003 and supplies services which support clients in identifying, managing and mitigating their Information Security risks. The mission of MWR InfoSecurity is to be able to supply these services in a cost-effective and environmentally conscious manner.
MWR InfoSecurity Limited recognises that all products and services generate environmental impacts, and we are committed to minimising our negative impacts and to improving our environmental performance.
The key points of MWR’s strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Comply with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Prevention of pollution.
- To ensure our management system provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
- Actively promote recycling.
- Raising environmental awareness with employees by providing appropriate training.
- Conserve energy and other natural resources.
- Commitment to continual improvement of the environmental management system and environmental performance.
- To ensure our policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation and reviewed at regular intervals.